Friday 24 February 2017

Maison Et Objet January

It seemed like no time at all before I was back in Paris for the January Exhibition of Maison Et Objet. This time it was not the intense heat we had to deal with, it was the extreme cold. Around -3 each day, and I did not think to bring a hat.

 We came laden down in a car with a newly acquired roof rack. The car was playing up, so we were unable to have heating on or the radio........... It was a long journey!


 
 
I was once again in hall 7 the design hall on the British European Design Group's stand. My stand was still 2 x 2, but this time each cushion was displayed in its own bespoke box frame.
 

 
A wall of cushion art

 
Amazingly enough... along with 101 boxes, I was able to bring an armchair and a coffee table, all in one medium sized car.
 
 
 
I do do bright clothing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment