Friday 1 August 2014

West Dean College, Chichester

 
Just a couple of weeks ago I spent a day teaching three short sessions. We made embroidered cards. Then in February I will be teaching a five day course in three dimensional embroidery. West Dean is such a fantastic venue, set in fabulous grounds. I just cannot Waite! 
 
 
Dear Lindsay,
Thank you so much for a fabulous afternoon workshop yesterday. As taster days go, you have me hooked.
Having got home, I find that I have now ordered from ebay an embroidery foot, some new pins, fabric and other necessaries. While waiting for them to arrive I have managed to continue (without foot - lol) and without hoop (doesn't fit under needle (till sprung foot arrives). I have found I can hold the disolvable fabric taught with both hands . Obviously an 'elf and safety nightmare invisible to boffins that police these sorts of things, however, I am managing to continue in an enthusiastic fashion and happy that I don't have to wait till Thursday when the postie should deliver (a lifetime!) 
Jacqui
 



No comments:

Post a Comment